This pack of additional lion men will likely include three new poses, each armed differently. One will likely have a pulp-style blaster pistol, one will have curved sword, and one will have a spear or halberd. There may be a fourth, but if not, we'll likely double up one of the poses, include the unarmed Leo-IX, and sell them as a henchmen pack in SuperFigs packaging. I also intend to sell Leo-IX separately.
If anybody has any feedback on this, let me know.
--Scott
I think it might be best to make Leo a unique character and double up on the henchmen more. Two gun guys and either two swords or two halbreds. Leaving Leo as a stand alone makes him stand out more as a leader.
ReplyDeleteIf you fielded two henchmen packs a and a Leo, you'd have three Leo's out there.
By the way, the sky is definatly falling in Heroclix world. Supersystem has come up a few times now. People are definately looking at other options. You have a few people backing Supersystem, but I think you could probably nudge some people over better than we can.
http://www.hcrealms.com/
Thanks, Rev! Perhaps I will Keep Leo-IX unique and double up on one of the others. Makes sense!
ReplyDeleteScott