
As I mentioned last week, I am dabbling in a Warhammer 40,000 Tau army. My buddy Joe and I had a few games this weekend, and he made a blog to record the exploits of his Nurgle Marines. Joe's a great artist, and he's also a fair general, defeating me on the field of battle. Here's the link to his blog:
http://sonsofblight.blogspot.com/
I'll get him next time! Well, maybe not...
Scott
I put in my time with 40k and have been out for some years now. I did paint a Tau army for a buddy back in the old days, though. If I may offer a word of advice, PIN THE ANKLES on those damn battlesuits. They're ludicrously skinny and fragile, and break at the drop of a hat. It's especially important for the Broadsides because of the weight of their giant metal guns. I would just replace the whole lower leg with some brass rod of the appropriate diameter. You'll be glad you did.
ReplyDeleteNice-looking color scheme. Hope you show us more pics when you get a chance.
Thanks! I pinned the feet, but not the ankles. Perhaps on subsequent suits I will.
ReplyDeleteI don't like GW's stock Broadside, so I treated myself and ordered a Forge World one, and a special Crisis suit for my commander.
I'll try to get pics of another game this weekend!
Scott