I've got plenty of WotC D&D miniatures to use for foes in my games, but sometimes I like to mix in miniatures from my collection of painted metal and plastic figures to spice things up. The figure featured in today's blog has hung on Phantom's shelves for better than five years, and I finally freed him from his "prison" yesterday and painted him up for this weekend's Sunday morning game.
He's from Goodman Games excellent line of metal
Dungeon Crawl Classics miniatures. He'll make an excellent named foe to give my 1st level PC's fits!



Incidentally, we've already played the first part of this delve, so my players are wise to the fact they'll be facing more Kobolds as the adventure progresses--so no spoilers here!
Thanks for checking out the blog!
--Scott
Nice job on him. I picked him up about a year ago myself. He is a nice minature.
ReplyDeleteYep--he could be an adventurer in his own right! He'd fit right in with a crew of Eberron adventurers.
ReplyDelete