Monday, September 12, 2011

More OG Rioting Peasant Mobs

Last night we played Rico's D&D 4E Neverwinter game, and since my Half-Orc Ranger (Scout) has decided to support a local orphanage in the city, I decided to help the DM out by painting up some non-combatants for him to threaten.

Old Glory's Revolting Peasant Mobs provided some great additional characters to add to some of the fantasy civilians I've already had done for a while now. Their details are not sharp, but they look pretty good with some paint on them.



The two older ladies seen above will act as the "minders" of the Orphanage.



Although perhaps the woman above does a little something else on the side? Who knows!



This cabbage hurling lad will surely benefit from the positive influence of my Half-Orc's steady hand!

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

2 comments:

  1. Ha nicely done. You need a Dual cabbage wielder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah-hah! I could do a conversion and place a second cabbage in his other hand!

    ReplyDelete