I painted these guys a few years back and I am still very happy with the results. I've got around 60 of these figures, many from
Bob Murch's Pulp Figures line, but a few also from Old Glory's various lines. It's enough figures to populate a small Chinese village in the Pulp era.
Many will also work for Victorian games as well.





Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
These look great (as usual). I love the Murch figs, I've got far too many lingering unpainted.
ReplyDeleteVery nice Its somthing i want to get into just not yet. There are some fantastic figures out there
ReplyDeleteMurch's figs are great! Like Mik above, I also have a virtual ton sitting around unpainted.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a fan of the thin plastic-card bases, though. I have the same type n my Murch figs ( thanks to your influence, Scott ), and while they seemed to work for the time, I prefer round bases utilizing a a sandy paint medium. Although for these guys, I may like a simple cobblestone street base.
Meant to add that the paint jobs are up to the usual standard. And I apologize for the typos in the above post...
ReplyDeleteNo worries! And thanks for the kind words, jp! My basing on these guys was influenced by Mr. Murch's own web site presentation.
ReplyDeleteAwesome stuff on that site! I've since painted some more of his figs and mounted them on small washers. At some point I will do an Off The Shelf installment on the figures I put together for my Wild West Tong gang for Legends of the Old West.
Scott