Four-Color Figures Returns!
Hes a little taller but not noticable i don't think. The boxed set Dwarves seem small i think.Anyway great paint job on this figure I like the dragon head on his runestaff
Thanks! Yeah, he is a bit bigger, but his "hero" status befits a larger stature.
Great work Scott!
Fits rather nicely with the GW dwarfs - I also love the stone golem unit filler - dwarfs could do with more in that vein, would add some more character I think!
Thanks!
Hes a little taller but not noticable i don't think. The boxed set Dwarves seem small i think.
ReplyDeleteAnyway great paint job on this figure I like the dragon head on his runestaff
Thanks! Yeah, he is a bit bigger, but his "hero" status befits a larger stature.
ReplyDeleteGreat work Scott!
ReplyDeleteFits rather nicely with the GW dwarfs - I also love the stone golem unit filler - dwarfs could do with more in that vein, would add some more character I think!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete