Tuesday, September 13, 2011

WFB: Dwarf Update

Just a quick update and a few pics for the Warhammer Fantasy Battle Dwarf project!

I think I've hit on a scheme that will allow me to get the Dwarf Warrior and Gunner units done quickly and easily. Army Painter metal spray. Instead of priming black as I normally do, I tried some of the metal spray. Then I hit the whole model with Badab Black wash, and then I added details and highlights.

Here's the finished product:





I can finish a Dwarf using this method in 30 minutes, not counting basing.

Anyway, I hope to knock out 5 - 10 more of these guys this week.

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! You're becoming the Master of speed-painting! They do look good, but I was wondering how the black-lining looks - is any of the sheen of the silver spray paint noticeable through the black wash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silver is really pretty flat, so once they're sealed with dull coate, they're pretty matte.

    ReplyDelete