Friday, September 7, 2012

Shadowrun: A Sci-Fi Indian

For the Shadows of Mumbai SR campaign, I've decided to convert a few Indians for the setting. Now you can be sure I'll be putting my Rezolution Sci-Fi Indian conversions to use in the game at some point, but I wanted a few more.

I have the good fortune of having gotten some Old Glory Afghan tribesman heads a while back.  These heads were masters used in the production of the OG Pathan Tribesmen range. They make great conversion fodder if you've got sci-fi models laying around.  A quick stroke of the jeweler's saw, and a bit of green stuff, and the conversion is complete!

Check out this China Town figure I did my first conversion on:







He'll make an ideal thug or bodyguard for SR or any near-future game.

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

4 comments:

  1. He looks brilliant. I want todo a conversion of Gobinda from Octopussy i'm thinking about bits at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should look at the old Ratskins or even the newer ones for other Native Americans to put into the game as Shadowrunf figures.

    Great work on this figure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. I have a nack for finding stuff and suggesting ideas....when I worked for GW I was the go to bitz guy at our store for ideas...

    ReplyDelete