Anyway, Episode 5 of Shadows of Mumbai goes off tomorrow night! There will be thrills, chills, and some revelations as the storyline advances forward. Hopefully my players will be on their toes!
Last night I prepped a new NPC, this one for Rico's character. She's his new animatronic companion, since his character's flesh and blood companion betrayed him, then met an untimely end. Rico's character, a renegade street doc who goes by the name of Hermes, now trusts no one outside of the runner group, so he had Lynx, the group rigger, and Verdun, the Troll hacker, juice up an artificial companion. I used the Heroclix Hope Taya mini (Superman, Uncommon) for her, and here she is:
| She required minimal work, just a flesh re-paint, and a re-base. Also did her boots and glasses. |
With all of the rampant drug use and the other stuff going on, our Shadowrun campaign would likely receive an NC-17 rating, but I can assure you all that it's tastefully done. Really, trust me on this one.
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
No comments:
Post a Comment