Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Blue Moon Nova Patrol

I'd painted some Blue Moon Nova Patrol 15mm a while back, but never got around to basing them, so here they are after a quick basing job!







These figures remain some of the best 15mm sci-fi in Blue Moon's extensive catalog.  They possess a real Pulpy feel that gives them plenty of character!

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors... never noticed how pulpy they were. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very nice indeed. The colors do work well together. Again, you've delivered some figures that I've never seen painted. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I might have to pick up some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got more of the Orion Troopers(my personal fave) and some of teh Not Chewbaccas and the Space Cthulhuy dudes. All are great but the Cthulhuy guys are superb.

    Also picked up their Witches and Hags pack for fantasy. Its great. I Highly recommend Bue Moons 15mm lines. Some real gems in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These make me think of Adam Strange/the forces of the planet Rann. Lovely stuff, as other folks have mentioned, they're very pulpy! The paint scheme is great!

    ReplyDelete