I've always been partial to green and purple!
| I think I will go back and blacken/weather the "business" end of the scorpion tail--he probably uses it a lot! |
For anyone wondering, I based him on a plastic Penny from that set of plastic U.S. Coins I blogged about last year. I plan to use these plastic bases a lot more--the Dimes and Pennies will make ideal bases for 15mm.
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
Thats a really nice job I really like the carapace of the guy. Big Thumbs up.
ReplyDeleteNice. Great last picture of the show-down.
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he's got an attitude problem and means serious bussines. Nice point job and choice of colours
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was going for a more neutral, sandy color, but now I am thinking in more exciting hues.
DeleteHmm, I can't find this guy on the KM site. Am I just thick?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, nice colours, good use of mean green :) I think the purple needs some higher highlights to pop out the detail on the carapace though.
http://khurasanminiatures.tripod.com/15mmscifi.html
DeleteIn the Stikk infantry section, they are listed as Assault Crabs.