In addition to my buddy Lou grabbing some Old Glory Samurai packs for me, I've got a second "ninja-shopper" looking for stuff from Gripping Beast for me. In particular, I want a box of plastic Dark Age Warriors to use for Viking Bondi.
You can mix parts from these plastic warriors with bits from GB's plastic Viking Hirdmen boxed set, and even, I am told, with plastics from Wargames Factory. I'll have to check that out more closely myself, but at the very least, I can get a lot of mileage out of this boxed set for some Dark Age skirmish games.
So come Sunday or Monday I hope to have one of these boxed sets in my eager hands. If anybody else has experience with these kits, I'd love to hear about it!
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
Friday, July 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I grabbed some of these guys (split the box with a friend, actually) at Historicon, too. I'm pretty happy with them: moreso than I am with the box of Saxon Thegns I got at the same time (since it looks like I'm going to have trouble running them as Anglo-Dane Hearthguard in Saga).
ReplyDeleteBut dang: 40 dudes for $32 is _nuts_. Absolutely a great value.
Agreed! I will be sharing mine too!
ReplyDelete