Here's a great fig that I picked up immediately when I first saw it, and it naturally took me forever to finish painting it. I actually have lots of figs half and three-quarters painted, and many that are painted, but with unfinished bases. I usually stop painting when I get to the little fiddly bits on the figure, and put it aside thinking that I'll come back to it in the next day or two, but rarely do. I also hate dealing with bases, so I wait forever to finish them off, usually working on several figures at a time. Hopefully I'm not alone in this. But I digress…
So, here's a fig that I simply call Cuthbert (after the saint from D&D, of course), made by Reaper.
Skip
More niceness!
ReplyDeleteNicely done. I like the simple brown robes - too often with fantasy figures we seem to try to make them very colorful and exotic while ignoring the fact that most people of the medieval era wore rather plainer clothes. This looks great.
ReplyDeleteThanks, guys! It's a beautifully sculpted figure, and was actually fun to paint (until I got to the backpack and stuff hanging from the back of his belt, that is…).
ReplyDelete