Sunday, March 20, 2022

Another Play-Test In The Books!

 Another play-test in the books for TFA! 


This time I took a 5-model warband against two Chaos Space Marines, both built-out as major characters.


While their initial bolter shots were deadly, I was able to close with them and enjoyed some truly lucky dice rolls. 


I played a raid scenario, defeated my foes, and absconded with the main objective. 


New crew for this play-test, though a few of them were from past bands.

Malachi Oathbreaker guarding the objective. 

A nice shot of my home-made jungle terrain!

Insane courage!!!

The classic double-team! Best way to take on a major character. 

Zarthos, Malachi's partner charges in, but he is headed off by my leader, Victus.

Malachi goes down!

    
Zarthos goes down!

This game inspired me to create another ability for Inhuman called Terrifying. It makes characters less likely to hit the Double Bonus against them. 


Thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment