Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SuperSystem Again

I am back working on SuperSystem 3rd ed. again. For a while I was thinking I was going to just release a 2.5 version of the rules, but after some serious thought over the last week or so I realized I had plenty of new, cool stuff to do a full-fledged 3rd ed. So no hard dates on when we will see it, but I am thinking perhaps the end of this year.

It may just be PDF initially, unless I decide to work something out with Lulu or another POD house. We'll see.


Scott

3 comments:

  1. Will there be a call for playtesters at all? We've got an active group and have played SuperSystem plenty in the past, we'd love to help if possible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothin' wrong with PDF! Pleased to hear progress is being made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We may do some play-testing in the next few weeks. I will let folks know via the blog and the Yahoo Group once that is set to happen.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete