Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another Batch of 15mm Sci-Fi

As I work on the larger task of writing a set of company-level sci-fi rules, I keep winnowing away at my pile of unpainted 15mm sci-fi skirmish models.

While rooting through some of my unpainted small scale stuff I also came across some Pendraken sci-fi stuff I bought more than 8 years ago. Among them were a pack of robots that make ideal work bots and companions for 15mm sci-fi figures.









As you can see above I got two painted. One is a cleaner model, likely used indoors and property of someone of means in the starport. The other is quite weathered and likely spends its days toiling in the hot sun or driving rain. I imagine that in a pinch either could muster some energy attack to protect their masters.

Below is a size comparison with a RAFM Traveller tech mini. She makes a great customs agent or techie of some kind.




Here's another RAFM Traveller tech-type. I painted her in the same color work uniform as the model above.



I am steadily populating the landscape of Starport 3030 with some cool 15mm personalities. More to come this week!

--Scott

1 comment:

  1. I love those little robots and have them in most fo my 15mm Sci-fi armies. However, I think they came from Peter Pig rather than Pendraken and are now sadly out of production.

    Paddy

    ReplyDelete