The cab gun is not glued on, so I can pop it off for scenarios that do not call for an armed vehicle.
It's all metal and quite nice. Very little flash and assembles easily. My next GZG order will include some more hover cars and vehicles that could be used in either a civilian, police, or military role.
--Scott
Dude, I'm supposed to be getting some progress done on historicals (Vikings as well as 40mm French Indian War), but you're about to push me over the 15mm sci-fi edge, then there will be no turning back...
ReplyDeleteHah-hah! Sorry! The little buggers are just so easy to paint up! Can't resist!
ReplyDeleteIf it is a distraction, at least it will be a cheaper one! Especially if you're just going to skirmish a bit, or use them for RPGs.
Thanks!
Scott
Scott, who makes all of the minis in that photo? What game do you use them for? Looks great!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Just bought Chaos in Carpathia and am waiting on minis to arrive in the mail.
Thanks for the support!
ReplyDeleteThe minis are a mix of RAFM and GZG, except for the robot, who I believe is from an older Pendraken 10mm sci-fi line.
The guy with the mohawk is RAFM, while the guy in blue in the foreground and the dude with the knife are GZG.
Hope that helps!
Scott
Those are great prototype trucks.. I like how you have presented the information in full detail. Keep up the great work and please stop by my site used digger derrick trucks sometime. Keep it up..
ReplyDelete