Wednesday, December 2, 2009

AE-Bounty in 15mm?

With Critical Mass Games' impending release of their Alien Mercs figures, it could be possible to play some wonderful looking games of AE-Bounty in 15mm. Two great tastes that taste great together?





These awesome minis are for sale beginning 12/21/09. Now if Darkson would just get AE-Bounty released (nudge-nudge), we can get the action started!

--Scott

7 comments:

  1. These are spectacular - just wish they were 28/32mm though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did we ever get clarification that AE-Bounty would work fine for 15mm scale games? For some reason I thought their was an issue with the bases??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure! I am just more worried about getting it in my hands. Wondering if it is delayed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, these figs look like any of them could stand in for the denizens at Mos-Eisley Space Station ( sorry for being such a nerd ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! They'd look great in any 15mm sci-fi crowd scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darkson is really a two-man operation, so delays are distinctly possible. They *will* get it out sooner or later, though.

    Bases will be as in AE-WWII, so 30, 40 and 50mm. I don't see why you couldn't go 20, 30 and 40mm instead, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent news. I will continue to wait patiently.

    ReplyDelete