A while back I painted some Peace River Defense Force Gears using a simple method of a black undercoat, Vallejo military color base coats, and the famous Dip method. I'm quite taken with the results of this very simple method, and I intend to re-visit the PRDF and do some more in this scheme.





For those not in the know, the scale of these minis is about 12mm, or 1/144th. All figures are top notch quality castings, and though they're a tad pricey, DP9's customer service cannot be beaten. Well worth a look!
--Scott
hello i like your minis and i want your help to paint somo minis that i have . wath color use to paint the armour of your gears and if possible the tutorial step by step ,i like the tan color, hope you can help me thanks.. congratulations
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words! That tan is Vajello Iraqi Sand over a black undercoat, then dipped with MinWax Tudor Satin 360. I paint the dip on. The greenish color is a Vajello army green, not sure which one. Hope this helps!
ReplyDeletethanks for your help and again congratulations fof your work i recently see your other minis koalas gears
Deleteand the color scheme is superb too , thanks.