This unit sits just to the right of my paint area, within easy reach! Now I am a pretty prolific painter, but it seems that my miniatures consumption has outstripped my ability to paint it all!
I wonder if others have such problems?
--Scott
Four-Color Figures Returns!
Your bin is puny! :)
ReplyDeleteHah-hah! I was hoping someone would come on and say that!
ReplyDeleteI'm more surprised when I find people who *are* able to keep up with painting everything they buy.
ReplyDeleteI could have sworn I saw some Epic Orcs waited to be painted in one of those drawers.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete"waiting" to be painted...
ReplyDeleteAnother literary mishap in a caravan of them...
Wish we had an edit function! And the Epic Orks are stored elsewhere!
ReplyDeleteDrop in the ocean sunny boy!
ReplyDeleteI have the dubious please in saying I can sleep on mine as it takes my side under our double bed!
If it bothers you stick a free for collection note on TMP - it'll go down.
Andrew
Oh no, everything in those bins is vital to some future endeavor. Really, trust me...
ReplyDelete;-)
That ain't nothin'! I've got shelves and shelves of stuff. Sometimes I hear them talking to me...
ReplyDelete-J
Ah. Aren't those cute. What cute little manageble bins. I have tons. by weight. I boggles the mind why I keep buying more. I will never paint what I have.
ReplyDeleteI could paint every day for a year on Heavy Gear Just in the original RAFM scale!
Its nice to see someone with restraint.
Well, that's not quite everything,I do have some individual boxes of GW plastics on a nearby shelf.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great hobby huh?
ReplyDelete