
What you see above are 2 Sslyth, 1 Lhamaean, 1 Medusae, and 1 Ur-Ghul. As I expand the army, it's my plan to add at least 1-2 more Ur-Ghuls.

Above you can see a closer shot of the 2nd Sslyth I've converted and a Lhamaean. She has been converted using old DE bodies and arms, and a plastic Daemonette head. Below you can see a close-up of her backside and the poison vials I converted using plastic grenades:


Below here's a close-up of the Medusae and the Ur-Ghul.

The Medusae are energy beings hiding out inside a humanoid host. Again, I employed another older DE body, but this time used the arms and head from an Empire Flagellant. Medusae hosts have visors that cover their faces and eyes, and when they raise their visor, powerful energy beams shoot out.
The Ur-Ghul is simply a plastic WFB Ghoul model. It seemed a perfect fit, and I did nothing to alter it.
Here's another shot of my DE flesh tone that I am working on:

This week I hope to complete the old Raider I was given by my buddy Bill (thanks again, Bill!), and perhaps do some planning for our store-related DE kickoff events. Rico has some cool stuff brewing, so I intend to help him out and make the arrival of the new DE models as fun as possible!
--Scott
Very Cool i got a DE army myself and thinking about making up my archon court as well thanks to u i have a new Intel and ideas on how to do it
ReplyDelete