Saturday, November 13, 2010

House Shyeel Magister

Way back in the spring I started working on a small Retribution of Scyrah force for Warmachine. I set that aside for a while and worked on many other projects. Recently, a lot of folks at the Phantom of the Attic have begun playing the game, so I decided to go back and work on some of the stuff from my backlog.

First up, a solo, the House Shyeel Magister. I love the whole power-gauntlet aesthetic that runs through this army's models, and so the Magister, and the Battle Mages unit that will eventually go with him look really great! I matched this model's paint job to my existing Scyrah stuff, a non-traditional red scheme.








Here's a comp shot the Magister with a Scyrah Light Warjack, the Chimera:




The Battle Mages will be the next goal for the force when I can make the time to slot them into the painting schedule.

--Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment