Sunday, July 17, 2011

WFB Dwarves: The Steam Drill!

The Dwarf Miner unit grew a little bit more this week, and I did manage to finish one of my favorite pieces, the Dwarf with the steam drill. This device adds +3 to its user's Strength and +1 to the unit's deployment rolls when they deploy in reserve. Handy!







As you can see, wielding the drill has really given this dwarf some massive pipes!

Thanks for looking!

--Scott

2 comments:

  1. Great piece, I have always thought if I built a dwarf army it WOULD include one of these units and a steam drill WOULD be in that unit!

    Now I can live vicariously through you, huzzah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like using this mini for experimental dwarven machines, two chainswords attached to where the drill head is and you have an effective ork chopper ... that can also be used to cut down some trees if you want to apply this for peaceful reasons.

    If you can, find an old drill bit and use that as a replacement head, it gives it a pretty interesting look

    ReplyDelete