A while back I made a Wyrd Beastmaster for just such an occasion, but I decided I'd like to have a go at making another, and here he is.
I realized I need to go back and highlight his eyebrows, but I'll do that sometime later this week.
Here's a shot of him with a Necromunda Millasaur:
And one with the Underhive thug I did this past weekend:
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
Very nice conversion - good to see a standard human psyker that isn't massively weakened by his psychic gift - he looks robust and healthy! I have a psyker battle squad for my Guard planned, with a slightly beastmaster-feel - the concepts buzzing around in my head are inspired by the Necro beastmasters (a few of which I've bid on in the past few years to no avail!) and by the beast moot psyker described in the Ravenor trilogy. Based on the flagellant kit but heavily converted, goaded into battle by a shockprod-wielding enforcer :) thanks for a further push to start them!
ReplyDeleteWhat a brute! I can see that staff cracking as many heads as it would be disciplining beasts.
ReplyDeleteThanks, guys! Chris, I have a spare Wyrd Beastmaster from the Necro range. PM your address and I will send him out to you.
ReplyDelete--Scott
P.S. email is: srpyle AT gmail DOT com