cool. Jaye is doing Crimson Fists for ITEN. I am going with the Ultras or Imperial Fists. We had to postpone our first ITEN game with the Generals. Looking forward to it.
Yes, I'm doing the fists because that's as old school as it gets. BTW, shouldn't that emblem be on the other oversized shoulder pad? Hmmm, for shame. I don't think that Chapter Approved. -J
Space Marine scouts are cool models, they always have been, even the mullet-mohawks!
ReplyDeletecool. Jaye is doing Crimson Fists for ITEN. I am going with the Ultras or Imperial Fists. We had to postpone our first ITEN game with the Generals. Looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm doing the fists because that's as old school as it gets. BTW, shouldn't that emblem be on the other oversized shoulder pad? Hmmm, for shame. I don't think that Chapter Approved.
ReplyDelete-J
Hah-hah! I am no SM expert, that's for sure!
ReplyDelete