Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blasters & Bulkheads Released!

Blasters & Bulkheads arrives! Joe Dragovich did a bang-up job on the layout, and a number of play-testers stepped up and did yeoman work to make the rules really tight. Thanks to those guys, you can get the rules from the usual suspects linked in the Shameless Commerce area of this blog (upper left corner). Retail is $9.95 for 101 color pages, and also includes a printer friendly B&W version.

As it stands, it is only PDF, but one never knows about future print editions.

Thanks for your patience and encouragement over the last few months!

And thanks for visiting!

--Scott

8 comments:

  1. Other than the static (boring) cover, so far the rules are very well done and I'm liking what I've gotten through so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great (fun!) rule set and it's really got me buzzing about the prospect of playing some 15mm sci fi skirmish games - and painting some suitable opposing forces for B&B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I plan using these to get into 15 mm gaming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rules came out great Scott. Congrats.

    Now on to that players vs. the environment game you were gonna think about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Ken!

    I will take a break for a while. Not sure if I want to do the "SoloSystem" thing or return to working on RoboFire. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scott,

    Tried to ask Blue Moon about the Essence Warriors and Galactic Hegemony troopers shown in the book, but they said they didn't know anything about them. Do you have any news about those minis?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Relevant to your interests: http://metal-skirmish.blogspot.com/2011/12/blasters-bulkheads-easy-sell.html

    ReplyDelete