Sunday, November 20, 2011

Strange Aeons: Building A Force

My buddy Rico and I are thinking about getting into the Strange Aeons Cthulhu skirmish game.

I've been looking for something to get me inspired over the last few months, and I am hoping this does the job! After a quick flip through his copy of the rules, I ordered a copy for myself!

So while waiting for my rulebook to arrive, I dug into my backlog of unpainted miniatures to start building my first group. I a found an awesome figure from Blue Moon's American Agents pulp pack, and painted him up today!

Here he is:








I'll be showing off more figures and stuff as the week goes on and my warband grows!

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

1 comment:

  1. Nice figure. Wargames Soldiers & Strategy had a decent review of Strange Aeons a couple issues ago, sounds a good set of rules.

    Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete