When I started with Hordes years ago I went with the metal starter box. Now the plastic box is out, and I am loving the models! The plastic Warpwolf goes together like a dream and paints up quite nicely!
I took a break from work on Delves to paint mine up last night. Here he is!
Next post, back to the Delves designer logs!
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, really solid piece. Good look to it, I can almost hear it growl.
ReplyDeleteOf course, my Trollbloods would have to put it down, but still they'd feel bad about putting down such a majestic animal... for about an hour before they ate it. ;)
Hah-hah! The Trollblood plastics are very nice as well!
ReplyDeleteOne of the greatest Werewolf figure ever. Good paint too
ReplyDeleteDid you read my comment in your post "Who win the race?"?
Werewolfs could be in Dungeon Delves too
Actually, I have a Lycanthropy special background characters can choose.
ReplyDelete