Sunday, September 2, 2012

Shadowrun: A Gaggle of Ghouls

Well, more like a quintet, but you get the picture!  As I try to build my stable of foes for SR, I find myself going back to the various 'Clix lines for inspiration and cheap miniature goodness.  Ghouls make great foes for newer 'runners. They represent a close-combat oriented foe, but they can also pack some surprises, as their sapience means they could be spellcasters, adepts, or anything.

Anyway, this group of five models includes Heroclix figures and a pair of Mantic plastic ghouls. I have more to add as I go, but this is a nice start!

I envision the female in the center as the leader of the pack, and perhaps even a Magician!

This big, scary dude is a Clix fig I did not recognize named Titan. Serves me right for only reading comics from the 1980's!

This Vermin 'Clix fig makes a perfect Ork ghoul, and I will score a few more of him if I can!


So more to come as the week goes on.

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

2 comments:

  1. they all rather darn good. I never read any comics hardly and half the heroes cropping up all over the place I've never heard of

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some great looking figures!

    ReplyDelete