Friday, October 5, 2012

Nobody Asked Me, But...

Being an occasional feature where I discuss a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

 It's our third session of Shadowrun this weekend, and since I'm co-GMing this with Andrew, it's my turn to play!  Awesome, I get to unleash my Ork Physical Adept on the Streets of Mumbai!  I'll hopefully be prepping my miniature tomorrow, and should I get him done in time, I'll do a blog post on him Sunday, all other factors permitting. 

My buddy Dan was kind enough to make me a nifty Initiative Tracker for our Shadowrun games.  You can see a piece of it to the left there. Here is a link to download it as a PDF.  This will help us with keeping track of all of those initiative passes and shifting scores.



The Goalsystem Delves Kickstarter post-production is moving apace.  I'll be receiving a printed proof from the CPC Group (our printer) any day now, and I cannot wait.  Once that checks out, the official print run will come soon after!  Final casting of the Oni Mage, Half-Orc Monk, and Kobold Hireling is also taking place even as I type this.

We'll have the Delves PDF out to all of the KS backers owed a copy within the next 2 - 3 days.  I think folks will be very pleased with our work.  Joe Dragovich really killed it on the layout, and the book will be the nicest one I've been a part of to date.

My KS partner Donald Gentry over at Tinker's Lair is selling unpainted pieces and sets from the Caverns of Blood set we offered painted in the Delves KS.  Check them out here.  Great stuff!

Apropos of  nothing, I filled a hole in my long run of Marvel's Avengers (1963) comic book.  Picked up issue #178 featuring a solo story of the Beast.  Penned by Steve Gerber and drawn by Carmine Infantino and the inimitable Rudy Nebres, this one was a lot of fun to read! 

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott



2 comments:

  1. Any chance of some session reports? I love SR and need my actual play fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote-up after action reports for the first two sessions. They're a bit inside-game though, really written for me and Andrew so we could keep what went down straight. I can see about cleaning them up and adapting them for inclusion on a post here. Would other folks be interested in this sort of thing?

    ReplyDelete