Been battling painting project ennui of late. There are a number of factors involved, but I have yet to seize on a project to break myself out of my slump. At least I am still writing and doing rules stuff, but my miniature gaming work has fallen off.
The last few weeks have seen me sustaining myself on RPG-related project work, and I will continue to do re-paints and re-touches until I can find something to sink my teeth into.
Anyway, since today is Thanksgiving, I thought it might be cool to dig into my miniature cases and pull out my favorite pilgrim-hat mini--the Reaper grave digger (and his able assistant).
Here they are!
I painted this pair way back in 2005 or so. I used them for Chaos In Carpathia and other games. Still two of my favorite paint jobs and minis in my collection.
Thanks for visiting, and Happy Thanksgiving!
--Scott
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Superb looking pair of figures.
ReplyDelete