Sunday I had some time to do a couple of quick re-paints and touch-ups on two recently acquired Star Wars miniatures, Bomo Greenbark (Dark Times, Rare) and a Jedi Watchman (Dark Time, Common).
Both minis are excellent and will make great Star Wars skirmish and role-play pieces!
I did not touch the Jedi's cloak, but I did re-paint the battle fatigues, flesh, and hair. Bomo's flesh was re-done, and I cleaned his mold lines and re-touched his clothes.
All told, a pair of excellent SW figures.
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scott,
ReplyDeleteI'm looking for someone to do a few Star Wars conversions for me. Some easy, some reaching for the stars. Are you interested? If not, can you refer me to someone who is?
Hit me back at Markdcostner@yahoo.com
Note: I'm borrowing Adam Davis' Google account just to use this site. Not setting up a profile just to send you a question.
PM sent, Mark.
ReplyDelete