Every now and again I go back and work on my Warmachine Khador force. It's a slow burn kind of thing. Last week I polished off my plastic Juggernaut warjack. I think it important to mention just how good these plastic kits are. Whatever detail they lose from their old metal versions is more than made up for by the easy of assembly, durability, and over utility of the plastic/resin versions.
Anyway, here he is!
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Khador??? Scott I thought you were better then that! Why didn't you choose a cool faction like Legion of Everblight :p
ReplyDeleteVery nice mate. Is there much price different between the plastic/metal kits?
ReplyDeleteI have a metal version of this and I cant see a different between them. Interest colour you use
ReplyDeleteThanks! He's painted his Vallejo Medium Sea Blue. Then highlighted with the same color mixed with a bit of Foundry bone.
ReplyDeleteThe weathered brass is Vallejo brass mixed with GW Calthan Brown.