Thursday, December 27, 2012

Reaper Post Apoc Mutant

I bought this guy a while back and then asked my friend Sky to sculpt a shirt onto him. Sky complied and did a bang-up job, and then the figure sat on my bench for months. Then today I painted him! 

That's the way it goes sometimes!  But this guy has Dark Heresy/Inquisitor written all over him.




Pictured here with a GW conversion I did for Dark Heresy.





Not sure if I'd use him as a PC or an NPC villain, but I will also definitely include him a in skirmish game warband.

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott


3 comments:

  1. LOVE that model.
    I always saw it as a future Hulk, Miestro (cant spell)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. He looks very different than the example on the Reaper site. The shirt is part of it obviously, but I have to ask: did you remove any of his facial hair or just paint it the same color as his flesh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, folks!

    Xred, I forgot to paint his mustaches, so I ended up painting it after I took the pics!

    Whoops!

    --Scott

    ReplyDelete