Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Hobbit: Dwalin

As notable for his sheer size and impressive armament as he is for his amazing combat stats, Dwalin stands as the second toughest member of Thorin's Company.

The figure's amazing look speaks for itself, and he was the easiest so far to paint. Check him out!








Thanks for visiting! Tomorrow, Nori's next!

--Scott


3 comments:

  1. Man, these are FANTASTIC figures! The price of the boxed set they're in is pretty dear, but they may be worth it if all the dwarves are this awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly, these are the finest dwarves ever done, IMHO. They possess the uniqueness and proportions I look for, with none of the silliness and weirdness of more traditional fantasy dwarves. To this point, the LotR Dwarf Rangers had been my faves, but now I have 13 kickass, unique, Dwarves to add to the mix.

    Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking miniature mate. I think this is one of my favourites from the set.

    ReplyDelete