Tuesday, February 26, 2013

15mm.co.uk Fat Alien

A lot of the 15mm sci-fi offerings from 15mm.co.uk can be a bit rough, but many possess a certain charm and utility that I have come to love. The Octopods I have recently been featuring come to mind. Today I've got a great alien to show off from this same company. He fairly oozes personality and I plan to use him as a crime boss or other important NPC.










I could certainly see this guy commanding a horde of alien thugs for sure!

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree about 15m .co.uk and this fig in particular. I keep meaning to pick him up. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right- plenty of character in this, er, character! Also, nice paint job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree, very nice color-interpretation of this character. I've got a couple of these things working there way to the paint shop. I'm going to give one an eye patch and...

    The troop on the right, talking to itself: "Is that squishing sound a burp or gas?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!

    Always love to see my sculpts interpreted by different gamers. This figure started life with the working name "Space Pimp" but was demoted to crime boss after I failed to sculpt any passable scifi street tarts. Evident of his originas can be seen in his fur-trimmed garment and cane :)

    This is one of my favorite sculpts because it can be interpreted so many ways. Mob boss, elderly passer-by, Jedi master, senator, merchant, etc, etc..

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I've just finished painting this figure, myself. In my head he sounds like Baron Greenback from the old Dangermouse cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work, Eli! He's perfect for the sort of RPG skirmishes I am after!

    ReplyDelete