Saturday, February 23, 2013

Khurasan Scientist

I love Khurasan miniatures excellent Scientists pack, and this guy was my favorite among them--what character and dynamism!  Another Bob Naismith gem!








I could see this guy as the focal point of a scenario, or an objective of some kind, or as great NPC in an RPG game.

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

6 comments:

  1. Another little classic, and seeing the Stalinet tractor in the background makes me evn more glad I picked up a pack! Nice little diorama Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I really like the colonist security in the last photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! You've got to love a Dr. who makes house calls and takes along a security team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason this reminds me of the "Command and Conquer Red Alert" mission where you had to rescue and escort Albert Einstein through enemy territory. It was AWFUL... like all video game escort missions. At least in a tabletop game the friendly AI doesn't range from "sucks" to "actively malicious".

    ReplyDelete