Sunday, March 3, 2013

Giant-Sized Villain Mission Force #1

What do you get when you take The Trapster, Scorpion, and Boomerang, and send them on a mission to recover hidden Kree technology at Roswell, NM?  Why, Giant-Sized Villain Mission Force #1, of course!

Last night I was asked on very short notice to run an episode of VMF for Rico, Jeff, and Patrick (a very nice fellow from the company behind Mage Wars), so I busted out my BASH rules and threw something together.  And it worked!  We all had a blast!

The actual issue did not include Stilt-Man, but I could resist showing him!


Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

3 comments:

  1. Nice figures! Repainted Herclix? What is VMF and BASH Rules?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Repainted and re-based Heroclix. VMF is a little thing I created to run supers RPG sessions in the Marvel Universe o f the 1980's (the era I remember and love best). I use the BASH RPG rules because they feature the right mix of details and ease of play prefer.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete