I acquired this creepy plastic slug-thing a while back, and I am not sure where! I think know he's from the old Privateer Press Monsterpocalypse game (thanks, Wouter!).
Anyway, he makes an ideal monster for 15mm sci-fi! Check it out!
I re-based him on a larger washer, and you can see from the above shot he'd make a formidable threat to standard, 15mm figures.
It's indeed from Monsterpocalypse. I've got a bunch of these guys. There are others like it as well. Perhaps I'll rebase them like you did for a Chtulu or post apoc game. Good idea!
Monpoc is a gold mine of potentially useful figs for use in everything from 6mm to 15mm to 28mm. Get 'em while you can, though - they're starting to dry up on the secondary market, and Privateer has pretty much abandoned the game.
It's indeed from Monsterpocalypse. I've got a bunch of these guys. There are others like it as well. Perhaps I'll rebase them like you did for a Chtulu or post apoc game.
ReplyDeleteGood idea!
Nice going, Sir! Great color scheme. This monster looks hungry!
ReplyDeleteMonpoc is a gold mine of potentially useful figs for use in everything from 6mm to 15mm to 28mm. Get 'em while you can, though - they're starting to dry up on the secondary market, and Privateer has pretty much abandoned the game.
ReplyDeleteVery... cthonian. I'd say put some deeper shading on that sucker to bring out the wrinkles, though, especially in its grotesque mouth parts.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Allison, I agree--could use some inking!
ReplyDelete