I wanted to take a short break from 15mm sci-fi and just paint something completely different. I still have more than half a box of GW's Lord of the Rings 28mm Corsairs of Umbar remaining, so I dug one out and gave it a go!
Second only to the LotR Dwarves, I feel like the Corsairs are some of the finest plastic models GW has ever done. This guy will go very nicely with my Sinbad warband I did a while back. Check him out!
Now I need to retrieve my Sinbad and crew from storage, add this guy in, and play a game or two of something with them!
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great fig and paint job! It always seemed to me that the guys who got the least screen time in movies got the best looking figs for the games.
ReplyDeleteNice job, Sir!
ReplyDeleteJust in time for this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/wp/7th-voyage/
Look's great, and if I know Karl, the book itself will be beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love the Corsairs of Umbar (I would like to eventually get some of them and some Men of Dale for fantasy skirmish games) - this scheme is totally different to most of the other paintwork I've seen on these! Really nice work mate!
ReplyDelete