I felt like painting a Bones mini yesterday, so I grabbed the one from the rack at the FLGS that most appealed to me--this guy!
So here he is!
Thanks for visiting!
--Scott
P.S. I am moving house the next few days so my posts may be interrupted for a bit, but I will resume ASAP. We shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice work, Sir.
ReplyDeleteStudies show painting octopus heads is a proven stress-relief mechanism, you know.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a good figure anyway and you have really brought it to life. What a great villain to hunt down and kill :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, folks! He was painted with a very limited palette, as my normal paints are packed away. I used a set I have stored at my friend's store (Phantom of the Attic), where I usually work on Sundays), and I painted him in relatively poor light during the throes of a Magic tournament. I painted and cashed out the occasional sale while all of the MtG players had a grand old time with the latest set, Dragon Maze.
ReplyDelete--Scott