Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Model For My Sorcerer

In addition to running Pathfinder at my local shop, I have been thinking about it a lot. Reading various sourcebooks and basically immersing myself in the PF RPG helps me to keep my enthusiasm and interest level high. 

In keeping with this, I decided to make myself a PC of my own.  I rarely play spellcasters, so I thought it might be fun to build a Sorcerer.  It will get me more familiar with the spellcasting rules and provide me a fresh angle on the game.  Whenever I make a PC for a game like PF, I think of what sort of mini I will use to show him on the tabletop.  I immediately went to Reaper and found this guy:


So now I am hoping he shows up soon because I am raring and ready to go to get some paint on him!

Once he's done I will show him off here and also discuss some of the decisions I made in designing him as a 1st level Sorcerer in PF. 

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

3 comments:

  1. Very classy and classic figure. Arcane, well traveled, mystical. Please tell me you're going blue cloak!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a small change to the staff he could be an Ori Prior from the late run of SG-1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adeptgamer, yes on the cloak! How did you guess?

    ReplyDelete