Friday, June 7, 2013

Off The Shelf: Otyugh

Back in the late 1990's WotC released Chainmail and a host of awesome minis for it.  One of my favs, and really one of my best uses of the old dip method of painting, was the Otyugh.

Check him out!





That garbage eating aberration will make short work of that lone warrior for certain!

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

6 comments:

  1. Great Otyugh there Scott. You should use a sharpie to track how many adventurers it eats over the years ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole Chainmail line was top notch. I loved the dwarves in particular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And our epic dungeon encounter using 12' of Dwarven Forge--remember that?

      Delete
  3. That was a great setup! Although I have to admit I don't remember much of went on in the actual game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe because we played until 3:00 AM?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, how nostalgic. I used to have six of the fool things done up. They saw more use as alien fauna in scifi than in dungeoncrawls, but they sure were handy as such.

    ReplyDelete