Sunday, July 21, 2013

Meet A Floronic Foe

I ran Pathfinder last night and nearly authored a second TPK in a row!  Luckily, everyone survived.  One of the party's foes last night was a dead goblin Druid, animated by infernal & intelligent plant matter.  Hey, it's fantasy, what do you want?

I found this awesome DC Heroclix Floronic Man mini to use for the occasion and I re-based him.  I think he fit the bill quite well, but see for yourselves!




A trifle blurry, but a scale comp does help! 
Now my Pathfinder players have got their PCs to 5th level, so we'll move on to the next chapter in Rise of the Rune Lords.

Thanks for visiting!

--Scott

2 comments:

  1. Nice figure! And I'm glad to hear that Paizo hasn't made their adventures any easier since Age of Worms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The previous session where the real TPK took place was a published adventure. This last one I wrote as a transitional piece to get the new party up to 5th level and to move them from point A to point B. It worked, but I almost killed them again. Note to self, a CR8 foe is more than a match for 5 4th level PCs!

    ReplyDelete