Yesterday I finished two Ungors and my Chaos Hound. I'll show them in successive posts (with possible breaks for other stuff) over the next few days. Anyway, here is the first Ungor:
I found myself wanting to use Army Painter beast brown spray on this project, but I did not. One thing living in a condo does is limit my ability to use spray primers. I can use the balcony, but the smell invariably creeps into the condo, so I avoid that, and I did not feel like trekking down to the parking lot to do it.
So brush on primer and Strong Tone ink were used instead. It's a bit of a speed job, but I think he's quite table ready.
Next up, the Ungor swordsman!
Thanks for visiting!