
We've made a lot of SuperFigs over the years, well over 100 actually, a lot more if you count individual henchmen poses as separate figures, but the Siberian has long been one of favorites. He's one of the original 10 Bob Naismith did for us back in early 2001, and I have probably painted him six times since then. This pic is my latest version.
Scott
Nice work! I have been working on Super Charger and Kid Dynamo lately and just finished up Ape Austin. Looking forward to the new figures coming up.
ReplyDeleteI love Ape-Austin! I have only painted him once. I should re-visit him!
ReplyDeleteI've seen a fellow on Lead Adventure turn Super-Charger into an awesome Captain America.
Scott
I am waiting eagerly for the master-cast of a re-worked Krong to arrive in the mail. Bob Naismith took the original green and re-did him. Gave him a haircut, added a new uniform, removed the axe and crazy armor.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get some paint on him.
Scott
I always dug the Siberian. My first thought was, whoah, he's like a super-Stalin. And then, turns out I was right! Heh.
ReplyDeleteI saw that Cap/Super Charger mod. It was good. I have painted him kind of Cap like. I thought about giving him the shield. I was one of the lucky ones who got that Cap and Bucky miniatures that on of Lead Adventure members had. Still have the tianlge shield from it. May get another Super Charger to do it with.
ReplyDeleteSiberian was inspired by Suicide Squad nemesis and member Stalnoivolk, or Steel Wolf, in English.
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalnoivolk
S.