Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Star-Krong Revealed!


Just had to share an image or two of the latest SuperFig, Star-Krong! He'll be included in the release of new and re-worked SuperFigs sometime later this year. In the meantime he will feature prominently in my own superhero RPG and miniature games.








Here's a smaller image with a size comparison (Wild Man is about 29mm-30mm tall):



Scott

6 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like the space suit look to him. Who is the blue guy in the background in the second pic? Next to Siberian?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's an old Trinity Battleground figure--one of the metal versions. He is an Aberrant, and I think his name was Gamorrah, or something like that. I'll have to check my old files.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new Krong. Do I detect a hint of Star-lord in there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do, sir. Wait until you see Major Meteor!

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't like compared to the old versoin. Where's the armor? The massive weapon? This is a massively simplifed version of the old fig.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, the old Krong the Mighty is still available. I wanted to do a "civilized version."

    Scott

    ReplyDelete