Anybody who knows me and my gaming habits knows I have many varied interests within the hobby. One of them is 15mm Sci-Fi. I've always loved Stargrunt II, but it's a demanding game to play, very chit-heavy and lacking in a points match mechanic.
One of my gaming group (Joe D.) put me on to Fast and Dirty, a generic and freely available rules set for 15mm or 28mm TTG. I downloaded it, printed it out, had it bound, and I am very impressed with what I am reading. Can't wait to try it! in preparation I am going to paint some of the GZG Israeli Hard-suit troopers I've had stashed away since they came out a year or so ago. I also have some vehicles from Old Crow that I'll be using.
Joe is going to use some of Rebel Miniatures' excellent new sci-fi troops.
No mention of 15mm sci-fi gaming should be made without also plugging the great Dropship Horizon blog that covers this corner of the hobby so brilliantly.
We'll see how it goes!
Scott
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment