Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SuperFig Civilians Review

A customer named John Price sent me a link to a review of one of our packs of Civilians, and it reminded me just how much I love those packs, how well they have sold for us over the years, and how we should really get around to doing more. You know, you can never have too many options when it comes to modern civilians.

I have dreams of whole packs of firemen, or maybe a Diner boxed set where you get a cook, three waitresses, and some customers ("I love you, honey-bunny.") Miniatures maven J.D. Lauck at Mega-Miniatures already does a lot of cool civilians, but like I said, you can NEVER have too many options when it comes to civvies.

Can I get an amen?

Scott

1 comment:

  1. Amen!

    "how well they have sold for us over the years"

    I'd love to see a list of the top five or ten bestsellers.

    ReplyDelete