Ever since the days of DC Comics' Suicide Squad I have been a big fan of the work of writer John Ostrander. John's been one of the most prolific writers in the industry the last twenty years or so. Now he is experiencing serious health problems, and he needs our help. If you've ever been a fan of any of Mr. Ostrander's amazing works, please consider helping the cause. I've already donated what I could, and I am going to help further by slowly buying the complete run of John's Star Wars Legacy trade paperbacks.
Little things, I know, but if a lot of us do a little, it will result in a tremendous help to John.
Scott
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, thanks for sharing the sad news, Scott. I'm a huge fan of Mr. Ostrander's work going back to when he and Tim Truman did Grimjack for First Comics lo these many moons ago. He's an amazing talent, and I certainly hope he makes a full recovery. I, too will send in what I can and I join you in urging every other comics fan to do the same.
ReplyDeleteYeah, sad state of affairs. Let's hope he gets the help he needs!
ReplyDeleteS.